Dutch masters of steel since 1667
EN
Dutch Masters of Steel since 1667
/

440 Greenwich

About this project

This one story brick structure located in Tribeca was built in 1925 as a storage and freight terminal, and was most recently used for an auto repair shop. The former run-down auto repair shop in the heart of New York, has been transformed into a modern, sleek and spacious sales office. Because the space will also function as a real estate showroom, the architects opted for their design to include large steel and glass storefront windows to maximize visibility. (source)
Architect:

Bone/Levine Architects

Location:

USA, New York

Partner:

Dover Windows & Doors

Photography:

Roland Pabst

Used systems:

SL30-ISO