Dutch masters of steel since 1667
EN
Dutch Masters of Steel since 1667
/

De Vleeshal

About this project

The last renovation of the former St. Pieters or Grote Vleeshal (1779), located between the Nes and the Oudezijds Voorburgwal, dates from 1931 when the Municipal Giro Company was looking for accommodation there. De Vleeshal, now a national monument, is part of an area transformation including the former Fortis buildings at Rokin and Nes for a mixed program of retail and catering. A bicycle storage facility is included in De Vleeshal. The customer of De Vleeshal and the shops on the Rokin is the Canadian department store Hudson's Bay. (Source)
Architect:

Rijnboutt

Location:

NL, Amsterdam

Photography:

ITOOK

Used systems:

Classic-ISO


De Vleeshal in Amsterdam
De Vleeshal in Amsterdam front view
De Vleeshal in Amsterdam front view
De Vleeshal in Amsterdam
De Vleeshal in Amsterdam
De Vleeshal in Amsterdam
De Vleeshal in Amsterdam back view
De Vleeshal in Amsterdam
De Vleeshal in Amsterdam